Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall Season: Whats Happening in Television

As the summer is slowly making its exit, fall is right around the corner. That means the trees and starting to fade and whittle. The air is getting a little cooler. Luckily for us, we live in Florida so fall doesn't necessarily mean cold weather, but one thing that I am personally looking forward to this upcoming fall season in the return of my favorite television shows. Anyone who knows me knows that my passion is any-and-everything music, but I am also an avid fan of television. So let's get to it! I'll categorize the fall shows by their network.

First is FX, the reason I am doing them first is because their best show, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, premieres TONIGHT! I am curious to see just what mishaps these idiots will get into this season. They've gone from extortion, to getting addicted to crack, to running for office, to stealing boats, to being hobos. I cant wait to see what these misdemeanors will get into tonight. Click here for more info.

Next is Fox. I'll admit, I'm not a huge Fox fan, but they will be reeling me in every Tuesday because starting September 20, the third season of Glee premieres. I admit, I am curious to see how this season pans out with all the controversy surrounding some of its leading actors and the show's characters that will be graduating this year. So yeah, some of our favorites wont be returning for the 4th season. (But as long as Santana is still around, I'm happy). To find out more info about this show, click here


ABC has never really been a network that I strive to watch often, that is until they brought Modern Family and Cougar Town to their Wednesday line-up. It will be interesting to see the Dunphy's once, considering over the summer I became a HUGE Modern Family fan. Also, I am anxious to see Courtney Cox & Friends wisk up some hilarious drama once again. Both shows will be premiering their 3rd season this Tuesday, September 21. For more info on these and other ABC shows click here or here






 


And finally, the funniest night of all. THURSDAY!! Special Thanks to NBC for making Thursday night the staple of comedy ever since the hay day of Friends. They have followed this trend years later with what is called "Thursday Night Comedy Night, Done Right". With this, NBC airs ALL of its best shows on Thursday night. I will discuss them in the order that they air. First is Community, the little show that could. I admit, at first I was not a fan, but it has slowly become one of my favorite shows ever. Everyone's favorite study group will be diving into their third season this Thursday, September 22. After that, the next show that comes on is Parks & Recreation which I am super excited about. So many hilarious situations happened in its 3rd season finale, that I am super stoked to see what comically unfolds during the 4th season. And finally, the seasoned veteran of the night, and the most experienced show, The Office will be premiering its 8th season on September 22. Everyone is anxious to see what the show will hold considering the departure of Steve Carell's character, Michael Scott. There have been talks that Jim Carey will be filling in for him, and I've even heard Jay Leno. Who knows, but I will be tuning in Thursday night to see for myself. For more info on these shows or NBC, click here (Community), here (Parks & Rec), or here (The Office).


No comments:

Post a Comment